Friday, June 19, 2009

Christmas and New Years Pics

Christmas at my mama's.

Sledding in McCall.


Tyler and ice-skating.
P.S. If you go skating with Tyler, he will try to knock you down!


Me and Tyler playing with the frames on his camera.


On actual Christmas day, Tyler and I ate spaghetti from Safeway and went to the movies. It was very relaxing and nice after all of the traveling that we had done! We moved into our house on December 23, but we didn't get our stuff until...I think it was January 12? Anyways, while we waited for our stuff, we went to McCall for New Year's and got to see everyone. We went sledding and ice-skating, and had a lot of fun. Then we went to Anaconda and got to see my new baby nephew and my family. It was a quick trip, but a lot of fun. Busiest holiday ever!

No comments: